"ASKING 4 DARLA"
MAKES DOLLARS AND SENSE
When it comes time to sell your property, it makes sense to work with a full-service broker like Edina Realty who can offer a wealth of benefits and services.
As one of Brainerd Lakes Area’s top producers, Darla offers you many sales tools, extensive marketing and a personal approach that inspires confidence and trust. Here are just a few of the marketing tools Darla offers you:
- Detailed marketing plan: Darla will create a marketing plan unique to your property. By exposing your home to the broadest possible audience through a coordinated marketing plan, you’ll have a better chance of attracting a qualified buyer.
- Advertising: Darla uses a mix of media, including radio, newspaper, magazine, the Internet and direct mail to get maximum exposure for your property—which means a quicker sale for you.
- Internet: Ask4Darla.com offers full-color, detailed property information and global exposure for all available properties—including yours. In addition, her Web site is now becoming consumers’ one stop for home-related information and services, so you know that thousands of potential buyers could preview your property online.
- Open houses (virtual and weekend): To ensure that your property gets plenty of exposure, Darla may hold a weekend open house. Or, your home may have a virtual home tour. Virtual tours are a great way for potential buyers to view your home before having an actual showing.
As one of the nation’s largest real estate companies, Edina Realty is a powerful presence in the markets we serve.
- Network and knowledge of agents: With more than 75 real estate offices throughout Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin, and more than 3,200 Realtors, Darla and this powerful sales force work as a team to bring the right buyers and sellers together. In addition, Darla attends workshops and seminars to learn about new laws, forms and financing options—and to master the latest technology. She stays up-to-date so you don’t have to.
- Specialty divisions: Edina Realty’s specialty divisions are among the best in the nation:
- Customers looking to buy or sell an upper-bracket home will appreciate the expertise, personal attention and extensive networking available through Edina Realty’s Exceptional Properties division.
- Our New Homes specialists can help you find just the right site, architect and builder.
- Professionals with experience in New Construction head up our Builder Resource Group, providing Darla with comprehensive training, resources and services in new home sales.
- If you are moving to or from the area, you can take advantage of Edina Realty’s free Relocation services. Our experts will ensure you and your family a smooth move to the perfect place.
- Home Impressions—a showing feedback service—is designed to provide home sellers with “impressions” from other real estate professionals.
- Our Minnesota and Wisconsin offices are known for their lakes and outdoors properties expertise. This network allows our customers to search different areas without changing real estate companies.
- HomeDocs: Our exclusive and secure central storage e-cabinet for 24/7 access to your home purchase, sale and closing documents.
- Hotline: Our exclusive 24/7 interactive service provides free information about Edina Realty’s listings over the phone—an incredible convenience for both buyers and sellers. Buyers can get instant information from their mobile phones—including recorded details, text messages and even a photo tour of the home.
- Customer service department: If you need assistance, our customer service representatives are available seven days a week.
At Edina Realty, Darla goes Beyond the Sale by offering a variety of products and services to enhance your home buying, selling and ownership experience.
- Mortgage services: Edina Realty Mortgage can provide quick answers, fast approvals and competitive rates and terms. Loan officers are located in most Edina Realty offices.
- Title services: Edina Realty Title offers standard closing and title services, as well as L.I.S.T.—a program that allows sellers to complete their title work in advance of the sale—and Closing Express—a convenient, streamlined alternative to traditional closings.
- Insurance: Edina Realty Insurance can provide you with comprehensive home insurance to protect your home and possessions.
- Warranty/Inspection: Our Home Services Plus program combines the safety of a professional home inspection with the security of the best home warranty available. For sellers, that means you have protection against costly repairs while your home is listed. Plus, we also offer Home Warranty One, a service contract that protects against mechanical breakdown of covered systems and appliances in the home.
Darla performs for you. From marketing through negotiating a sale, you can count on Darla’s attention to detail. No website, large or small, can take the place of a top real estate agent. Contact her for one-on-one expert help and advice. It’s her job.